Monday, September 8, 2008

Leftover Wonton Wrappers?


Lets make Chinese Croutons! Well, I'm not sure if that the REAL name for these yummy things, but it sounds unique!

The other night when I made shishkabobs for dinner, I also made a salad................to make it a little more interesting, and to use up a few leftover wonton wrappers that were in the fridge. I cut them into strips and fried then in a sauce pan with a little oil. After taking them out I laid them on paper napkins to soak up the excess oil, and sprinkled them with a little salt. MMM! they were very tasty! Everyone in our family liked them................
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vera said...

Esther, how creative! Great use for the wonton wrappers!

Steph said...

My aunt makes them all the time! We usually toss them with salt when they're hot from the deep frier. They are really addicting.