Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Refreshing Summer Salad


This salad is great for summer when all fruit is in season!

We just chopped some romaine lettuce and topped it with:

Coarselychopped Cashews
Coarsely chopped Macadamia nuts
Diced Oranges
Diced Apples
and Poppy Seed dressing( we made up the recipe but don't know the measurements)

The dressing contained, yogurt,honey, poppy seeds, sour cream, and a little milk I believe?:) That's what happens when you don't write things down..........

You could change this salad around by adding what ever fresh fruit you have on hand, or any other nuts you might like better. Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

SuperAngel said...

that looks really good. I thought there was chicken on there at first. ;)

I don't usually measure my ingredients when I come up with recipes either which is why I'm procrastinating on making some menu/recipe ebooks. lol.

thanks for sharing your salad.

Anonymous said...

it has been a while! :).

i made a template, but I am not sure it you like the style.

http://jscripture.blogspot.com/

get back to me by commenting or emialing me at besidewaters@gmial.com soon!

Anonymous said...

oh, sure!! thanks for telling me!

Anonymous said...

i made another one. i changed the title but kept the same background, so i am not sure if you will like it. but, come and see!

Anonymous said...

would you like it to be the finished product?