Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rugelach TWD!


Ah, well here it is that wonderful Rugelach! We made two variations on this recipe. The pictured one is Cranberry Almond, Lemon Pear Marmalade Rugelach................this was our absolute favorite out of the two. The other kind we made was Cinnamon sugar, Pecan Rugelach.

I believe that the one with marmalade had more sweetener to counteract with the tartness of the cream cheese dough, and that is why we liked it better!

Thanks so much for picking this recipe.........................................come back next week for Kugelhopf!
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Maria said...

Great job!! The Rugelach looks amazing!!

Cristine said...

Looks yummy! Great flavor combinations!

Flourchild said...

Great fillings girls! I love the looks of your rugelach. I found this recipe to be the best one yet to bake. I don't know exactly why but I just enjoyed the process of making these. I really loved the dough, so crisp and flaky! Im going to add these to my Christmas cookie list.

Katrina said...

Yum! I'm loving all these variations on rugelach. These are hard not to keep eating! Good job.

TeaLady said...

Cranberry Almond, lemon pear. What a GREAT combination. Great job, girls.

kimberly salem said...

they look delicious! your flavor combos sound so yummy :)

Tammy said...

yay, I am pleased you enjoyed it!

Linda said...

That lemon pear marmalade sounds like a fabulous filling!!! Beautiful job ladies!!

Shelby said...

flavor combos sound delish!

Jamie said...

Wow, your cranberry almond rugelach sounds delicious!

Anonymous said...

They look awesome!

steph- whisk/spoon said...

looks delicious--i'm sure the family snapped them up!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely photo! I think I want to try them without jam at all. Now I just need an excuse!